About me

My photo
You can relate yourself with this blog..I assure you!!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

We need more Originals!

Figure: Used for Representation purpose only

While queuing at the billing counter of a local supermarket, I overheard the conversation of a couple with their 5-6 year old son standing in front of me.
The kid was super irritating and mischievous. His parents pointed out to someone else's son (that ideal child) who was in the other row and told him, "Look Son, you need to be like him!".

I just realized that the problem starts from there! 
That's the age when we start being someone else and later on in life when these kids grow up shit happens and they spend their entire life trying to figure out how that happened!

Why do we look for Steve Jobs v2.0 or Albert Einstein v2.0? 
Why don't we let those trouble makers and misfits grow up as there are and let them change the world with their own way?
Let there be originals! No one is born perfect but we do find our ways when we grow up! That's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment